post 3: My Favorite piece of Tecnology

Resultado de imagen para radio
Hi everyone!!!
My favorite piece of technology, I think it’s the radio, because I’m keen on listening to music. I don’t remember when I got it, but it was the radio that was always at home,  it was a little radio we took  to our vacations, actually it was too old for these days, it has compartment for the cassette and CD, until today it works really well. I remember when I went to the school, always when I got up the first thing I did was turning on the radio and I did all my things with the music on, the reason to turn it on, was  that I didn’t want to fall sleep again and also I felt company because I woke up first in the house. I use it all day and every day, when I take a shower, cook, study, clean, drive, etc.

At present the phone gives the app so that you can download and put the music on, I think for that my life is better because if this didn’t exist I would feel my life days very boring.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: LONDRES 38

Post 6: MY FAVORITE BAND.