Post 5: LONDRES 38

This photo was taken last year in an activity on the corner of the Streets Paris and Londres in Santiago, when me and my classmates went to perform  for a class called “Improvisation II” the activity consisted in improvising through the experiences obtained by the Cultural Center "Londres 38 Espacio de Memorias", where we had to enter in silence to read and to observe the whole place, after absorbing everything, we went out to the street and to improvise with my group putting each story into play and linking it to the place.

It was a very gratifying experience because the focus of this branch was to be able to use the context of places to generate group improvisation,this place is a space for meeting, reflection on human rights and Cultural creation as there are "political prisoners".
This photo was taken by a parner who observed the improvisation, and just captured the moment when I climbed my parner Sara while she hangs from my reprinted neck a very strong image related to the context of torture and pain.
I love this photograph because it represents without even knowing where we are dancing, emotional tension, pain, coldness of body, and how spatial and body composition can speak for themselves.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

post 3: My Favorite piece of Tecnology

Post 6: MY FAVORITE BAND.