Post2: Why choose Dance?

When I was a child, my dream was become in Midwife, a don't know why, maybe because I was interested to know, how babies are born and I also worried as babies grew, the truth was very curious as a girl, jajaja, this is only remember I have for a career, for a while I thought become in a cook but I fail, because I cooked very badly, once I made a cupcake with  my grandmother and never raised the dough, I also made bread and it was very hard, it was like a rock, this inedible, so i gave up being a cook.


In school I began thought in studing painting, for that reason I choose the Humanist clases, here I feel comfortable and in my zone, I had the Art clases where I learned many techniques of painting and drawing, I was fascinated, I loved to do crafts and create things, at that time I thought about studying Arts when I left school, but also at the same time I trained athletics, and I was interested in studying Personal training, I loved running and exercising, I was so motivated at the time that I enrolled in the Estadio Nacional, for classes and training, I was seven years training there in parallel with drawing classes, but at the time of my last year of school, I had to stop going to athletics to have more time to prepare the PSU, because traveling to the stadium was a lot of sacrifice, this discouraged me a lot, but since I wanted to continue doing physical activity , I continued training in school, there I continued doing classes in dance, painting and training. The truth was that studying was something that made me very anxious,since I was interested in things that were very different from each other.

My drawing teacher, saw  my anxious , and she told me that I saw that training and drawing filled me up a lot, because I did not try to study dance, where I could mix my physical performance with expressing what I felt in a different way, that wake up something in my curiosity, so start researching and I fell in love with the Contemporary Dance, for some reason I knew that I wanted to study this career and although I had little knowledge of this I would do the same, so I told my mother and she supported me immediately, she said that if I was the one  broke it I did, so start to look for universities or institutes that would.
After auditioning and remaining in the dance career, I felt that maybe if I was what I thought and that I could study something that I really wanted, and something that filled me after auditioning and remaining in the dance career, I felt that maybe it was what I thought and that I could study something that I really wanted, and something that filled me. Having entered to study this I love, I am learning something new every day, and although sometimes I am tired I always have the courage to come, share with more colleagues who also have the same passion is something that is priceless and very comfortable.
When I think of a job, that I would like to have, I really do not know it yet, I know that I would like to work as an interpreter in various creations and maybe teach classes but this, in time I will know.













Comentarios

  1. Jajajaja you're gonna be a good dancer and a great mother! Jajajaja XOXO

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: LONDRES 38

post 3: My Favorite piece of Tecnology

Post 6: MY FAVORITE BAND.